Monday 6 May 2013

Well it's been a fair while since my last blog... 
I always seem to start my blog posts that way!! sorry... 

...so I've been incredibly busy with creating new work, donating new work, sending off applications for various exhibitions and competitions along with joining instagram... now there goes a fair chunk of time!!! haha 

If you're also on instagram then check out my page;
because it's quick and easy it's where most of my recent photographs of work can be found ...

This is a pendant I whipped up the other day for Lord Coconut's upcoming 
group exhibition 
"Indelible - Inspired by Tattoo Art" 
which shows from 23rd May – 8th Jun 2013
I'm planning to play around with this design and make a few different textured versions in the future... but first I have to really concentrate on creating my "Wishing you had a graffiti decipher app?" piece for the Graduate Metal '13 Exhibition The due date is looming... eeek!!!

I also recently sent a collection of work down to The Goldsmiths Gallery for the "Spaced Out" exhibition that's currently showing.

 
... And I've donated work to the NMIT Jewellery Auction which is on this Wednesday 8th May!!!! Sorry for the late notice...

A couple of months back I created a new range and sent some of my Chaotic Construction works off to Redox Jewellery Studio
I also donated a piece to the Australasian Association Fashion Show to give away as well as lent them some of my work to use as part of the runway show on the night...

So... that's just half of what I've been up to lately... as you can see, there's not much time for blog posts and the next few months ahead look to be getting busier!!! So it might be a while before you hear from me again.

Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment