Monday 8 July 2013

I know... I know... I'm a shocking blogger.... Blame Instagram for it's quick and easy posting ability that can post to a variety of other networks all at once.... on the go... ahhh ingenious....

So anyway, lots has been happening. I went down to the opening of The Contemporary Australian Silver & Metalwork Award 2013 which I have my graffiti piece displayed in. If you get down there to Bendigo while it's on (until the 28th July) I highly recommend The Dispensary Enoteca for a fantastic feed right across the road.

And opening this Friday night in Brisbane is Graduate Metal 13 which I have a piece in too!

I've been hard at work developing a few new ranges, one I just dropped off this afternoon to John McAleer Jeweller in Melton, last month I made a range for FIVEFOLD and the next batches of work will go to Lord Coconut and Arbor. And then it's time to work on a few potential range ideas to pitch to a gallery in the CBD.

The Organic Mechanic team (of which I am included) reached  the Pozible funding target and are moving forward with exhibition and opening launch plans... Here's the Facebook Event , I'd love it if you came along!

Ohhhhhh.... AND... My 'Unbound' piece was recently accepted to be exhibited in the Contemporary Wearables '13 exhibition (for some reason Toowoomba Art Gallery don't regularly update their website... this is the best link I could find for you guys...)
Here's the pics of the piece that Andrew Barcham at Screaming Pixel took for me back in 2012.




so yeah.... please excuse my lack of posting for a while... my hands have been rather busy...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all your hard work, Em.

    ReplyDelete